skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, December 26, 2008
Hoot
Hoot
Roy Eberhart has a mission. Theat mission is to save little owls. But can he help them. Will Mullet Fingers get caught? Find out when you read a fantastic story.
I give it a 4.5 out of 5. It was very good.
1 comment:
froglvr
December 31, 2008 at 2:59 PM
lol! u put our summer reading book!!!
:)
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Books.Great.Books!
Wich book do you like more
Hi people that own computers!
:)
Wich book do you like more
Subscribe To Me!!
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2009
(3)
►
January
(3)
▼
2008
(11)
▼
December
(11)
New Moon
Twilight
Hoot
Book 7
Book 6
Book 5
Book 4
Book 3
Book 2
Harry Potter books
Hello people who own computers
About Me
Bookworm161
I love books ( duh you kind of know that by now ) and I love tlking about them! DUH!
View my complete profile
lol! u put our summer reading book!!!
ReplyDelete:)